Tree Inspection Training
Basic Tree Inspection
A one day course providing learners with the knowledge to identify a hazardous tree and decide on an appropriate level of action. Designed for those who manage trees or who might be looking at a position where tree inspection may be an element. A basic level course with no prior knowledge of tree biology necessary.
- State the legal and safety implications of hazardous trees.
- Maintain your own health and safety while carrying out Basic Tree Survey and Inspection.
- Recognise hazardous trees.
- Determine level of risk.
- Decide on an appropriate course of action.
- Collect and maintain adequate information.
- Recognise your own limitations.
- Health and safety
- Risk assessment
- Legal framework
- Collecting the information
- The limits and scope of the surveys
- Hazardous trees
2019 Dates TBC
Conwy area venue to be confirmed
£160 per person inclusive.