As specialists in Local Government arboriculture we know what's required to fulfil your statutory requirements and can provide assistance with;
- Assessing tree works in relation to Tree Preservation Order applications- Helping with the statutory functions associated with trees protected by way of a Tree Preservation Order or Conservation Area from assessing applications/notifications to the creation of new TPO's or reviews of existing TPO's.
- Arboricultural input on behalf of the Authority for Appeals or Committee matters - expert advice for Planning Applications, including Condition Compliance, Appeals and Committee reports.
- Auditing of works to trees protected by way of a Tree Preservation Order - ensuring works are as agreed and to the Standards of BS3998:2012
- Planning Application consultations in regard to BS3998:2010 - assessing likely impact of a proposed development on existing trees.
- Tree inspections and surveying of your Authority's tree assets - in accordance with your statutory requirements we can inspect, assess and record your tree stock.
- Training of your own Highways, Countryside and Facilities sections for Tree Inspection - resulting in Lantra certification. Offering both the Basic Tree Inspection and Professional Tree Inspection qualifications either at our own venue in the Snowdonia National Park or at a venue of your choice we can provide the training needed to fulfil your legal requirements.
- Refresher chainsaw, pesticide application and strimmer courses - As a Lantra Provider we can arrange the most suitable refresher course for your needs including aerial and ground based tree works and strimmer use. Provided the facilities are suitable these can be run at your own sites cutting down on lost man hours and providing a cost benefit to your organisation.
Offering flexible solutions in terms of hourly, daily or weekly rates we are a cost effective provider of expertise in arboriculture and can help to reinforce your existing services or provide temporary cover where needed.