As specialists in Local Government arboriculture we know what's required to fulfil your statutory requirements and can provide assistance with;
- Assessing tree works in relation to Tree Preservation Order applications- Helping with the statutory functions associated with trees protected by way of a Tree Preservation Order or Conservation Area from assessing applications/notifications to the creation of new TPO's or reviews of existing TPO's.
- Arboricultural input on behalf of the Authority for Appeals or Committee matters - expert advice for Planning Applications, including Condition Compliance, Appeals and Committee reports.
- Auditing of works to trees protected by way of a Tree Preservation Order - ensuring works are as agreed and to the Standards of BS3998:2012
- Planning Application consultations in regard to BS3998:2010 - assessing likely impact of a proposed development on existing trees.
- Tree inspections and surveying of your Authority's tree assets - in accordance with your statutory requirements we can inspect, assess and record your tree stock.
Offering flexible solutions in terms of hourly, daily or weekly rates we are a cost effective provider of expertise in arboriculture and can help to reinforce your existing services or provide temporary cover where needed.